- Gem Bags $18- Filled at least a pound of jaspers, agates, quartz and much more.
- Small Fossil $10- Shark teeth, ammonites, and amber are just a few of the treasures you will find in this bag.
- Arrowhead Bags $10- You will find 7 arrowheads made from several different kinds of agates and jaspers.
- Sea Shell Bags $10- This is a fun bag filled with shells from all over the world.
- Gem Buckets $55 each - 2 1/2 gallon bucket full of precious and semi precious gems from all over.
- Mega Buckets $115 each- This huge 5 gallon bucket is full of precious gems, semi precious gems, geodes and a large amethyst cluster.
- Jackpot Bucket $85- This bucket is filled with everything that is in the gem bucket plus fossils, and a meg tooth.
- Gold Paydirt Bag $35- This is a 2 lb paydirt bag from Colorado.
- Geodes are $3.50, $7.00, $12.00- Break it open in our special geode machine.
- Mobile Sluice Rental- $50
- Custom wire wrapping $10
You get the space for two hours, that's two hours of panning, cave digging, and playing!
You have your choice of party space, one is heated and enclosed and the other is outside.
Bring any kind of food and drink you would like.
We have a non refundable $35 reservation fee.
Pick from the $18 large gem bag which can be split or pick the $13 special birthday gem bag.
Here you pay per bag not per person, we do not have a minimum or maximum amount of kids allowed.
We help the children with panning and identifying their treasures.
The birthday child gets a free geode to crack open in our machine and their picture taken for our birthday wall.
Also enjoy 15% off any items in the gift shop.
Field trips & Group rates.
Each panning outing is an educational experience for your class. We instruct your group as you pan assisting you in identifying all of the gems and fossils you find.
Perfect for schools, camp out camps, track out camps, church groups, or any other large group gathering.
You can schedule a field trip Monday-Friday.
It is only $7 per person with a minimum of 10 .